Barking Gecko Partnerships
We are proud to work with businesses, trusts, foundations and government agencies who share our commitment to children accessing extraordinary arts and cultural experiences. Each Barking Gecko partnership is bespoke, shaped to achieve the aims and objectives of our supporters.
There are a range of Barking Gecko projects you can support through a partnership:
- Commissioning new theatre for children
- Staging theatre productions
- Artistic collaborations
- Ticket + transport subsidy for children experiencing disadvantage
- Children’s drama workshops
- Touring Barking Gecko theatre
- Professional development of local theatre artists
We offer partners a range of benefits including community engagement opportunities, hosting clients and their families at the theatre, branding in our promotional material and promotional opportunities in Barking Gecko communications.
To view Barking Gecko’s current partners click here.
To learn more about our partnerships, please contact Monique Beaudoire, Philanthropy & Sponsorship Manager on 0407 987 834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Barking Gecko is a not for profit registered charity with DGR Item 1 status.